Reproductive biology involves the scientific study of the reproductive system. Improved understanding of reproductive biology can lead to new treatments for reproductive disorders, such as infertility.biotechnologies with current and/or potential applications to enhance reproductive efficiency and to obtain a large number of offspring from genetically superior/ infertile animals. In human, the same technology is used primarily to address infertility in couples and to treat certain diseases with stem cells.
- Track 1-1 Artificial Insemination and Cryopreservation
- Track 2-2 Multiple Ovulation and Embryo Transfer
- Track 3-3 In Vitro Fertilization
- Track 4-4 Sex Determination of Sperm or Embryos
- Track 5-5 Embryo/ Oocyte Cryopreservation
- Track 6-6 Nuclear Transfer or Cloning
- Track 7-7 Transgenesis