Industrial biotechnology is known as white biotechnology. It is a set of practices that use living cells (such as bacteria, yeast, algae) or component of cells like enzymes, to generate industrial biotechnology products and processes Enzymes and microorganisms are producers for industry, to make bio-based products including chemicals, plastics, food, agricultural and pharmaceutical products and energy carriers.
- Track 1-1 Protein engineering
- Track 2-2 Artificial organs/tissues
- Track 3-3 Biological/biomedical materials
- Track 4-4 Down stream process
- Track 5-5 Biofuels
- Track 6-6 Production of Enzymes
- Track 7-7 Human proteins