Biotech played and will continue to play an essential role in Cancer, ranging from monoclonal antibodies, immuno-oncology, CAR-T and everything in between. Cancer is a group of deadly diseases characterized by uncontrolled cell division leading to growth of abnormal tissue. it is also called as degeneration of one type of cell within an organism into something .It is believed that cancers arise from both genetic and environmental factors that lead to aberrant growth regulation of a stem cell population, or by the dedifferentiation of more mature cell types.
The “traditional” ways to tackle cancer are chemotherapy (‘chemo’) and radiotherapy. One big problem with these techniques, is the lack of specificity as chemo and radiotherapies are targeting cancer cells, but also healthy cells.
- Track 1-1 Immuno-Oncology
- Track 2-2 Cancer Drug Discovery
- Track 3-3 Novel methods of Cancer Drug delivery
- Track 4-4 Imaging in cancer
- Track 5-5 Cancer Drug Discovery
- Track 6-6 Cancer Diagnostics advances
- Track 7-7 Cancer genome sequencing
- Track 8-8 Operomics and transcriptomics
- Track 9-9 Organ Specific Cancers
- Track 10-10 Cancer And The Immune System
- Track 11-11 Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Track 12-12 Ethical Issues in Cancer Research
- Track 13-13 Cancer Management And Prevention
- Track 14-14 Cancer Biology