Marine biotechnology is an innovative field of Science Research and technology concerning the support of living organisms with marine products and tools. It is an innovative way to produce genetically modified drugs, food and energy to overcome global demand. The Exploitation of Biotechnology for drug discovery including enzymes, antibiotics, biopolymers and chemical compounds from marine sources.
- Track 1-1 Marine symbiosis and Natural Products
- Track 2-2 Marine-based Drug Discovery & Development
- Track 3-3 Aquatic Microbial Ecology
- Track 4-4 Algal Biology and their applications
- Track 5-5 Marine bioactive compounds
- Track 6-6 Oceanography
- Track 7-7 Diseases and immunology in aquaculture