Applications in Biotechnology
Biotechnology is also called as the ‘application of scientific and engineering principles to the processing of material by biological agents to provide goods and services’. The applications of biotechnology includes Forensic Sciences, Manufacturing of vaccinations and Genetic Testing, Cloning, Recombinant selection and Expression, Biosafety and GMOs and further more etc.
- Track 1-1 Biosafety and GMOs
- Track 2-2 Bioprocessed Products
- Track 3-3 Manufacturing of vaccinations and Genetic Testing
- Track 4-4 Forensic Sciences
- Track 5-5 Monoclonal Antibodies
- Track 6-6 Cloning, Recombinant selection and Expression