Protein engineering is the design of new enzymes or proteins with new or desirable functions, conception and production of unnatural polypeptides, done through by modification of amino acid sequences that are found in nature in order to improve their use to humans. it is a highly promising technique within the frame of biocatalyst engineering to improve enzyme stability and efficiency in low water systems .It is based on the use of recombinant DNA technology ,Advances in engineering proteins for bio catalysis to change amino acid sequences, protein engineering methods and applications such as In vitro evolution of proteins, Enzyme pro drug therapy, Enzymes and Synthetic Biology, Enzymes and Sustainable Development are becoming increasingly important and widespread.
- Track 1-1 Advances in engineering proteins for biocatalysis
- Track 2-2 In vitro evolution of proteins
- Track 3-3 Enzyme pro drug therapy
- Track 4-4 Enzymes and Synthetic Biology
- Track 5-5 Enzymes and Sustainable Development
- Track 6-6 Substrate management and developments